Facebook Emoji Emotions Is Enabled Again
Based on wikipedia, Emoji (絵文字) is the Japanese term for the picture characters or emoticons used in Japanese electronic messages and webpages. Originally meaning pictograph, the word literally means e “picture” + moji “letter”. The characters are used much like emoticons elsewhere, but a wider range is provided, and the icons are standardized and built into the handsets. Some emoji are very specific to Japanese culture, such as a bowing (apologizing) businessman, a face wearing a face mask or a group of emoji representing popular foods (ramen noodles, dango, onigiri, Japanese curry, sushi). The three main Japanese operators, NTT DoCoMo, au and SoftBank Mobile (formerly Vodafone), have each defined their own variants of emoji.
Usually, this emotions set can only be used on facebook using mobile phone like, iphone or android. Long before this, we can use an app named emoji to add this to our wall and comment, but it was filtered already, that time, we could even develop our own application to send this emoji icons set to reply comments. But recently the method was filtered by facebook.
Some people managed to use an android emulator to add these emoji emotions again on facebook, then after that one of our moderators on Forum Balikita named surabayagetar gave us the idea on how to send this emoji without using any emulator. Thanks to balikita team, now we can update our Animated Pictures application with emoji emotions enabled. The key to use this is using the newest feed dialog of facebook, we can even use a send dialog to send this emoji to groups.
To use emoji animated pictures above, kindly follow this instruction carefully :
- Go to animated pictures application : Canvas Page
- Click the second tab “Emoji Emotions” on the upper left corner of the app (see the screenshot above)
- Choose the destination, to your own wall or to your friends wall
- Type your message, choose the emoji emotions set
- Click send button
Please note that you might not be able to see the preview properly, the emotions would be seen as a box, dont worry, when you send that character, it will be transformed into the proper emoji icons.
That’s it. Enjoy connecting with your friends using these emotions set. Happy tweaking
Incoming search terms:
- how to use emoji on facebook,emoji meanings,anchor emoji for iphone,to the window to the wall emoji text,emoji facebook,use emoji on facebook,how to use emoji icons on facebook,from the windows to the walls emoji,can you use emoji on facebook,how do you use emoji on facebook