Unhide Hidden Posts on Facebook Timeline
One of my friends asked me about how to unhide hidden posts on facebook wall. With timeline we are given the ability to hide some similar posts not only on our news feed, but also on our wall, hide is different with delete/remove. We can show the posts we have already hidden before later if we want, not like delete/remove which is permanent. Unfortunately, Facebook doesnt include the “edit options” for this particular function on their privacy setting page.
Here, i’m trying to show you the way to unhide the hidden posts on our facebook wall/timeline. Kindly follow the instructions carefully :
- Go to your facebook profile/timeline : http://www.facebook.com/profile.php
- Go to your recent activity showed on your profile, then click on the x/remove icon on the upper left side of the box.
- Click the last one on the drop down menu “Hide Similar Activity from Timeline“
- a pop up dialog will show, dont click “hide all”, clik “Edit Options” on the left side instead
- another pop up dialog will show, there, you can choose what kind of activities you want to unhide, simply click the x/remove icon
That’s all, happy trying
I wonder why facebook makes it harder for us just to do this. Hope they will add this unhide options on their privacy setting page. Happy connecting
I guess the post above would be better said as Unhide Hidden Activities on Facebook while for unhiding hidden post, you can simply click the Activity Log button, located on the right above side of your facebook profile, below the timeline cover. Screenshot :
Incoming search terms:
- is activite 15 d a hidden tx message,how to remove/hide post in facebook,yhsm-inucbr_001,How to show hidden text in another person timeline on facebook,how to unhide a post on facebook timeline,how do you unhide posts on timeline,how to unhide timeline posts,unhide facebook posts,unhide comments on facebook,how to un hide posts on facebook